You know what I love? Great deals. You see these pants? They were $4. Four dollars! That's a great deal! They are this awesome blue/gray color and since they're not jeans, that means I can wear them to work. Double deal! It makes me happy!
But you know what I hate? Texas weather. Seriously. Why does it change so much? Yesterday I was cold and the heat was on. And today, it was 70 degrees.
Oh a different note, I was reading Visual Basic the other day, and she did a 7 things you don't know about me post because she got tagged in Bea and Ben's 7 things post. And I thought to myself, hey I was tagged in that post too! But apparently I was being super thick--that's British for stupid--and didn't know that meant I was suppose to do a 7 things post. So here it goes. 7 things you don't know about me.
1. Titanic is my favorite movie of ALL TIME. I saw it 14 times in the theater. And yes. That was when I was nine.
2. I'm writing a book. It's a young adult fantasy. And it's super fun!
3. I have a phobia of white socks. But not like I'm going to scream and run away if I see one, just like hey, please don't buy me white socks because I won't wear them kind of way.
4. I have a huge crush on Rupert Grint. Look how cute he is. Don't you just want to pinch his cheeks?
5. I love, love, love to read. Especially young adult. Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments, anything Scott Westerfeld. Amazing.
6. I really like to part my hair in the middle. But my boyfriend hates it and says it looks like a butt.
7. I secretly like Justin Bieber. Shhh...don't tell.
Shirt: TJ Maxx; Boots: Old Navy; Pants: Target; Scarf: Mom's Closet