Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Have A Reading Obsession

Want to know how many books I've read since school let out in December?

13.

I can't stop. I finish one book and I immediately move on to another. Good thing there is a plethora of books out there to feed my obsession. I just finished The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. Ah-mazing. Dashner's world keeps you on the edge of your seat and has your mind spinning with conspiracy theories against WICKED. Are they good? Are they bad? I don't know. The only bad thing is that my googling skills are lacking to find out with the third book in the trilogy comes out. Luckily for me, I work for a bookstore and can search for things like that in our system.

If all my talk of books is giving you an itch to read, here are a few of my suggestions. Fair warning, they're all teen books.

The Tiger's Curse--just released. And I heard someone say that it is marketed as the new Hunger Games. That should be enough for you to read it right there.

The Maze Runner--the book before The Scorch Trials.

And of course my all time favorite--City of Bones, book 1 of the Mortal Instruments. Anyone else keeping your fingers crossed for Alex Pettyfer to say yes to the movie?

Now...what do I read next?





Shirt and Pants: Old Navy; Sweat, Watch and Sunglasses: Target; Boots: Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

Sofia said...

English major + Reading obsession = Win.

Now, who says we can't do math too?

Cute outfit. We should get together for a shoot someday, we seem to be taking pictures at Wold Pen all the time. :D

Sara Davis said...

I am impressed with your reading streak! And I definitely understand the addicting quality of a good book. hmmm...what to read next? I would suggest vampirony.wordpress.com. It's a great read, and I'm hooked. The author is currently posting season 2 right now, but she has a link to the first season.

ps love the outfit! You are too cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! You're so nice!