Recent Posts

Friday, January 21, 2011

Yes, This Is The Same Shirt I Wore Yesterday

But there aren't any rules against that. In fact, I think that some people might encourage it. Especially if I was in the middle of a remix challenge---which alas, I am not. Although, Kendi is hosting another one. But considering it is about 40 degrees colder now than it was during the last one, I think this would be more of a challenge, and I'm just going to take it easy this semester.

You know, I'm only taking seven hours. I go to school only on Tuesday and Thursday, which means every weekend is a four day weekend. My grandparents surprised me and got a diamond put in my Aggie Ring. And well, today my friends and I booked our tickets to New York City for Spring Break. I think it's shaping up to be a wonderful semester.






Jeans and Necklace: Target; Everything Else: Old Navy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really love your sweater!! jealous, missy :)

s

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! You're so nice!